The first 3 men that contacted me were not real people. They were scammers. After 2 emails there is a pattern. Their spelling is poor and they ask for your email address immediately. All three had telephone area code 437, coincidence? I don’t think so.
Most Shared Posts
- How to flirt on Tinder Flirting over the Internet seems simple at first glance, but it has its “ Shares
- So you’ve done the feels-like-impossible and found someone you click with while She Still Online D0 Shares
- If you clicked on this article Get a Sexy Guy hoping for an undiscovered trove of shortcuts that wil0 Shares
- How to Like a Girl. The art of flirting is not based only on appearance, in fact, although. The0 Shares
- Introduction The SocialMediaGirls Forums are down right now. If you’re not familiar with SMG,0 Shares